Saturday 23 January 2016

Downtown Chinatown.











 ❁❁❁ Hi flowers! ❁❁❁

This week I decided to go back to where it all began. This rooftop never ceases to take my breath away. I once came here as a young and naive photographer full of creative ideas and no way to express them. And here I am today standing in front of the camera as opposed to behind, taking photos for my creative outlet. 

I have super high hopes for 2016, I can't wait to begin creating new content for you all. I've recently been inspired by the likes of other creatives and have decided that I want to shoot in bigger and better locations and maybe even start filming a few shorts? 

No matter what happens, I definitely want to start building my brand and creating things that I am truly happy with and I'm super excited for you guys to join me on this journey xx

Jumpsuit: RoseBullet Label
SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig