Wednesday 29 April 2015

FASHION FORWARD: How To Style The Stripe.


The Stripe. A pattern that has some how managed to take over my wardrobe and, it seems, my entire fashion existence.

It feels only necessary that I dedicate at least one blog post to the pattern that I've based my entire wardrobe around for the past hundred years.

Introducing a new blogging series to the Weekend Muse- "Fashion Forward".

Featuring Me, This Is- "How To Style The Stripe" 








Perfect for hanging about, this "Amercian Girl" playsuit brings out the inner tomboy in me. Paired with my everyday Nike runners, I'm set to hit the neighbourhood playground!

Playsuit | Sunglasses | Shoes | Jewellery









The perfect dress to dress up or dress down. Intricate back details paired with some show-stopping heels is my idea of a perfect night out!

Dress | Cuff | Shoes* | Ring*





I feel like an off-duty model wearing my Zara basic long sleeve over these distressed denim beauties!

Shirt* | Jeans | Shoes | Body Chain





Job interview ready in this very professional get-up. A pin-stripe crop paired with high waisted fitted slacks will get you the job every time!

Crop* | Bag* | Watch


**Garments in photos sold out in stores and are linked to similar items 
SHARE:

3 comments

GlassesShop said...

Thanks-a-mundo for the blog article.

Mishi Rowland said...

Your style is impeccable. I wish you continued success everything you do!
wholesale womens new in clothing uk

Mishi Rowland said...

Your style is impeccable. I wish you continued success everything you do!
wholesale womens new in clothing uk

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig