Saturday 30 January 2016

Follow The Sun.










Bucket List: 
Visit a Sunflower Field [
check.

I've always had this fascination with sunflowers. How they follow the direction of the sun. They've always been an inspiration to me; to help me follow my dreams. 

I spent one early morning last week lazing around in what seemed like and endless array of them. Sneaking through a barbed wire fence and running down the field made me feel so alive and happy. Maybe even one of those times your could cry happy tears. 

I've definitely found my happy place... 
Shame it's almost a 2 hour car ride away, but this is not a scene that I'm ever likely to forget soon. 

Jewellery: Colette By Colette Hayman *


SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig