Friday 1 January 2016

4 Ways To Make The Most Of Your 2016.


Welcome 2016! 

Instead of boring you all with my phony resolutions, I've decided to write 4 rules to live by in the New Year...

1. New Year, New Hair!

I think that one of the easiest ways to feel like a brand new version of you at the beginning of a new year is to change your look. Instead of spending hundreds on re-inventing your wardrobe, why not change your look by experimenting with a new hair colour or length? 



2. Update Your Playlist 

One of the best ways to break out of your old 2015 routine is to update your playlist on iTunes or Spotify. Im currently updating mine while writing this! I can hardly stand listening to the same songs for a month, let alone a year. So take a minute during your new year downtime to create your 2016 anthems. 


3. Say YES More

I'll be leaving one of my worst habits behind this new year and will start to say YES more often. It's so easy to get caught up with work or studying or your own fears and anxiety and much easier to just say no to new experiences. But this year I want to push myself to try new things and go new places! So should you! 


4. Don't Be Afraid To Say NO 

Despite what I've just written- don't be afraid to say NO in 2016 either. You don't owe it to them. 


I hope these 4 tips will help you to better yourself this year! I think I'll sign off before these stock photos get too tumblr for you. 

Happy New Year.

Chlo x


SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig