Saturday 9 January 2016

The Martian.







12:06 am

I've been up for hours trying to clear some space onto my laptop so I could upload these snaps from yesterday...

I struggle so hard to try and find clothes that I truly believe represent my personal style. 
I like to feel a little bit like an alien when it comes to fashion, if I had to pick, I'd say Japanese street style is my all time muse.

I feel my best when I'm wearing big, animated earrings, graphic prints and some crazy reflective lenses in ridiculous shapes and colours.

So this outfit, all though a little muted for my liking, screams Chloe Belchamber's style.

Top: Missguided (sale)*





SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig