Saturday 9 April 2016

Rainbow Road.






How blessed am I to have found this wall...

Hi Flowers! I'm so sorry I've been so slack lately- there's just been a lot of big and exciting things going on in my life right now! 

One of which is receiving one big parcel from my pals at Supre, where I first laid eyes on these beautiful distressed jeans *swoon*. The thing I love most about these denim beauties is the fact that they're high waited! 

If you know me, you know I absolutely just can't deal with wearing anything thats not high waisted and so I often find myself heartbroken when I find great boyfriend/distressed jeans like these but can't wear them, so finding these on my doorstep was how I imagine cartoon characters feel when they find a baby in a bassinet on their doorstep one morning! 

Thanks to my sissy for letting me borrow (steal) this freakin gorgeous top too! 

Xx

Jeans: Supre
Top: Dissh Boutique



SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig