Saturday 9 April 2016

Bargain Hunter.






Greetings! 

So I feel like 2016 has actually been the year where I can successfully use the phrase "new year new me". Why? Well because I've been putting those dollars in my back pocket rather then towards a freakishly expensive wardrobe. 

On the off occasion that I do spend however, I'll either be diving into the bargain bins or I'll be at Cotton On. 

You have no idea how INLOVE I am with burgundy at the moment, I cant get enough of how raw and warn it is, perfect for Autumn. I saw these overalls one day as I was strolling through the aisles of Sportsgirl and instantly fell inlove! 

No surprise, I looked at the tag and had to do the ol' walk away and pretend I never saw them, I was dying inside. Fast forward a month or two, my love was re-kindled when I opened up my emails to find the latest styles in store at Cotton On. 

What do I see? 
MY OVERALLS

*fin*

Overalls: Cotton On
Top: Dotti 
SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig