Monday 25 April 2016

As If.







*Queue 'Fancy' by Iggy* 

So if you guys couldn't already tell, I'm totally vibing Cher Horowitz with this Clueless inspired outfit. This is definitely something I wouldn't usually opt to wear, but as you guys know I'm currently on a style quest, and I'm trying to figure out who my inner style queen is. 

These sandals from Nike are definitely a new fave of mine, and theres no doubt that the athfash trend is one of my absolute favourites. Styling this outfit with my new cute pouch from Rubi Shoes and I'm totally inlove. 

Xx

P.s: I'm currently trying to sell a few wardrobe pieces on Depop, so go check out my shop (@clubchlo). 

















SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig