Saturday 22 August 2015

How To Wear "Ath Fash" And Own It.











A trend that's all about wearing gym clothes without having to commit to exercise? Count me in!
"Ath Fash" is the latest trend that has been bought to my attention by Cotton On's latest campaign. 
Pair your favourite pair of sneakers with jogger pants and a denim jacket to really nail this look.
I've styled this look by pairing my ADIDAS X PHARELL 'dear baes' cropped jacket with my palm printed Nike Roche Runs as the ultimate ath fash combo.

P.s. Sorry about my tacky re-growth, I'm literally sitting in the hair salon as I type this. 

Jacket: ADIDAS X PHARRELL *

Pps. Sending all my love to Holly for taking these photos xx


SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig