Thursday 3 September 2015

The Top Knot.









A surprisingly simple hairstyle that is one of the hardest to master. 
I actually used to hate topknots, I thought they looked as though girls were walking around with dumplings on their heads, not a good look. 

But as always, practically tromps style not only when it comes to fashion, but also when it comes to hair. Wearing a topknot keeps my hair out of my face so I can focus on what I'm doing (which is usually- unfortunately- assignments). 

Step One: Spritz the ends of your hair with V05's 'Give Me Texture' Dry Shampoo to add natural waves and texture to your hair!

Step Two: Part you hair in the middle & gather as much of the hair that you don't want in your face (or as much hair as you want depending on the size of you bun). 

Step Three: Tie a half-bun on the top of you head with the gathered hair and secure.

Step Four: Spray your topknot with V05's 'Smoothly Does It' for shine!





SHARE:
© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig