Saturday 1 August 2015

"How-To" My "Go-To"





I thought I'd creep out of my comfort zone a little this week and shake things up by posting a beauty tutorial!

I've posted only one makeup tutorial since starting my blog & you guys seemed to like it, so, without further ado- here's a "how to" on my "go to" makeup look xx


I start my go to look by applying Loreal Paris's True Match Foundation, in the shade D3-W3, all over my skin. I'm usually a shade lighter however I accidently bought a shade too dark (whoops!) To find out which shade you are, visit True Match by Loreal Paris.

 I apply my foundation using a Jessup flat headed kabuki brush. This brush comes  in a set with ten other kabuki brushes, both small and large. You can purchase them here for just $13.00!


The next step for me is contouring. To do this I use a concealer stick in one of the darkest shades possible! I find that using a darker concealer stick saves me the hassle (and the money) of going out and buying professional contouring products!


To blend, I use a beauty blender dupe from Cosmetics Plus!


I then go on to set my base with Maybelline's new Matte Maker Powder, I love this powder because its not too heavy on the skin, but keeps m makeup from shining throughout the day!



For highlight, I use the lightest shade from Elf Cosmetic's Golden Bronzer quad! You can find a similar version here



Moving on to eyes, I like to keep it pretty simple in this area, applying some mascara, and occasionally some eyeliner. Visit my How To Master The Dramatic Line blogpost to find out how!



Tada! That's all there is to my super simple, every day makeup routine! I'm not very brave or skilled when it comes to makeup, so this is something I wear almost everywhere! xx



I hope you guys enjoyed this week's post as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

I'd love to hear your thoughts and any ideas you'd like to see me do in the future xx



Top: Verge Girl


SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig