Tuesday 19 July 2016

Rock N Roll (In Three9's)







What's Up Superstars? 

I am obsessed with this silver cami from Three Nines Boutique, you guys know I've been working with them recently, modelling their AMAZING products and taking over their social media. 

But seriously, this combo is literally what I've been living in lately, and can you blame me? This cami is so great because its perfect not only for a night out, but you can also just pop an oversized vintage tee underneath with a sailor cap and, well, HI.

If you haven't already had a little peek over at Three Nines, I 100% recommend, their products are much like those you'd find at other *larger* online boutiques, but for a quarter of the price! 

Top: THREE NINES BOUTIQUE
Bottoms: DOTTI 
Cap: EBAY
SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig