Sunday 3 July 2016

Phone Home








Can you tell I just discovered a new photo editing app? 
I know you're all sick of seeing these leggings, but this has got to be my favourite outfit at the moment! I bought these flared beauties from my new go-to online shop, Pretty Little Thing. I just think these pants nail my style perfectly! Black, Quirky and Comfortable! 

I've got a lot of exciting projects coming up, including a potential modelling job????? (I KNOW)
Sorry if I've been absent on my blog lately, but I'm also developing my presence social media, coming up with new and fun ways to share my style with you guys! 

Until next time! 

C xx

(I also just realised that I wore this top in my last blog post, my bad!)

Hat: EBAY
Choker: EBAY
Top: H&M
Flares: PRETTY LITTLE THING 
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! What is this amazing editing app? I'm obsessed with this outfit!!!

Weekend Muse said...

It's called Picsart! Thanks lovely x

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig