Wednesday 31 August 2016

7 Days In Tokyo.







Konichiwa!
Writing to you from Shinjuku, Tokyo wearing this ah-mazing piece from Beginning Boutique. 
Today Sam and I found the most gorgeous parklands, with everything from traditional Japanese Gardens, to 'formal French settings' (which is where I am standing above). 

For those of you that have never travelled to Japan, I highly recommend it. As I'm writing this I'm currently on my second day of my trip, and it honestly feels like home.

From the fashion to the wacky robot shows, I seriously am in love with this place! 

Make sure you follow me on Instagram for the full update of my travels xx

ROMPER: Beginning Boutique 
BELT: Princess Polly Boutique 
SHARE:

No comments

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig