Saturday 21 November 2015

What's On My iPhone | Photography



I of all people know how frustrating it is when I'm scrolling through Instagram and see an amazing photo on my feed and have no idea how it was edited! 

So, this week I decided I'd share with you all my favourite editing apps when it comes to my Instagram photos, enjoy! 



1. VSCO 

This is my go to app for groovy filters, with such a wide selection of different ambiences and aesthetics, VSCO is my holy grail. 




2. SNAPSEED




Snapseed is always great when hoping to add a little 'glam' to your shot. With its glamour glow filter, you can turn yourself from you're usual 10/10 to 100/10 



3. INSTASIZE

Before Insta finally decided to let us post our full body images (not just squares), Instasize was my best friend. I hate wasted space, so apps like Sqaureready just wouldn't cut it! Sub out a white border for something a little more interesting! 




4. AFTERLIGHT

The beginners guide to editing, Afterlight. This app truly has it all, from filters to effects to borders. If you're looking for an app that is an all-rounder, you simply cant go past this! 



I hope you enjoyed a small insight into just some of the apps I use on a day to day basis! 

Let me know your favourite apps in the comments below x

SHARE:

1 comment

Nick said...

Thanks for the great info. There are a lot of changes in 2.0 version of Snapseed, ranging from fully redesigned user interface, ending with new cool features. http://besthdrsoftwaremac.com/hdr-software/ its my alternative soft for image processing

© WEEKEND MUSE

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig